Monday, February 10, 2014

I Can't Wait

Today I'm in one of those moods where I absolutely cannot wait to start this journey.
I can't wait to wake up outside every morning.
I can't wait to breathe the mountain air.
I can't wait to catch the stars every night.
I can't wait to feel the empowerment of carrying everything I need on my back.
I can't wait for sore feet and aching legs.
I can't wait to meet all the wonderful people i'll encounter.
I can't wait to change mentally, physically, and emotionally.
I can't wait to conquer my fears.
I can't wait to eat delicious new trail meals!
I can't wait to swat at the mosquitoes incessantly.
I can't wait to summit mountains and glissade down slopes.
I can't wait to rediscover who I am.
And I can't wait to walk across the Canadian Border, forever changed by this journey.