Friday, June 20, 2014

Update!

Hello all! I'm writing from Mammoth Lakes. Unfortunately I have been off trail for a few days with tendinitis in my hip flexor, bursitis,  and iliotibial band syndrome. I have been seeing a chiropractor and resting up a bunch. I should be hitting the trail again in the next couple of days but in the meantime here are some great pictures Juneau took during our last section!
Getting into Kennedy Meadows

Hunkered down on top of Whitney
Before the thunder...

Push ups on top of forester pass
It was hard


Walking across an ice bridge

Falling 

Hiking through our first storm when the sun came out

Crabtree meadows campsite

Starting up Mt Whitney

We made it to the top!

I'm a University of Florida sister!

The clouds begin to roll in...

Cocktail party in Kennedy Meadows

Cocktail party in Mammoth (we tried)